First check that the battery is properly inserted. Try removing the battery and inserting it again. You can also try charging the battery.
1. Ensure that the Vscan is turned on.
2. Ensure the Vscan is properly docked and the docking connectors on the Vscan and on the docking station are clean.
3. Remove any dust or foam rests from the connectors.
4. Make sure the microSD card is properly inserted.
5. Make sure the USB cable is properly connected in both ends.
6. Try another USB port on the PC.
Or login with emailForgot password