1. Make sure the adaptor connected to the system.
2. Is the main plug plugged in?
3. Is the battery connected? (if so remove battery or vice versa)
4. Is the external power light on?
5. If possible, try using a different main lead.
6. Check fuse in power lead.
7. If all of these steps fail to resolve the issue, return the item to the service department.
1. Turn off scanner - full maintenance reboot.
2. Removed probe.
3. Check pins for damage.
4. Carefully clean the pin in scanner and probe with an alcohol based cleaner.
5. Allow time for cleaning fluid to dry.
6. Turn on scanner.
7. Attach probe.
8. If all of these steps fail to resolve the issue, return the item to the service department.
Or login with emailForgot password