Dates: June 2020
You may notice some changes when logging into your ViewCloud Platform.
With innovation at the heart of what we do, at IMV imaging we continue to work with providers to deliver superior imaging solutions for our customers.
We are delighted to let you know that the IMV imaging ViewCloud platform will be upgraded over the next few weeks. You may notice some changes when you log in as the upgrade is implemented in early June, however you are not required to do anything and our team will be in touch shortly to inform you of next steps.
The NEW upgraded IMV imaging ViewCloud will provide an even better solution than the current platform and will be one of the most advanced veterinary imaging PACS solutions in the world. The update will deliver a more effective and efficient user experience across both PC and mobile devices as well as improved speed within a platform that is secure and can be configured for purpose.
Your IMV imaging ViewCloud update will include:
- A new, improved user interface
- Medical Grade Security protection from outside threats
- Faster Image search, upload, and render times
- Ability to share images by text and email
- Ongoing additions of new Practice Management Software links
- Mobile version for iOS and Android
- HL7 Radiology Reporting - a true radiology service with real time status updates
- Works with Cuattro Series imaging and HeskaView Lab connected analysers
We will continue to communicate with you both during and after your upgrade has been implemented, however should you have any questions please email [email protected]
At IMV imaging we are dedicated to providing the best equipment, advice, learning, customer care and technical support.
Do you have any questions regarding our Servicing? Why not visit our FAQs section as a first step?
Our Service team are always here to help, regardless of whether you require telephone, email or remote support.