Ideally based in Angoulême, France although for the right candidate other geographical locations would be considered, e.g. UK or mainland Europe. International travel will be required in this role. This role will involve extensive Worldwide travel and some weekend and evening work will also be required.
Job Purpose / Key Responsibilities:
To account manage all aspects of the customer relationship and assigned international distribution network.
- Develop the IMV imaging name in our chosen markets
- Understand and manage distribution relationships and help develop their business for our mutual success.
- Demonstrate imaging equipment with distributors and/or end user customers and arrange demonstrations from others within IMV
- Continue to develop the relationships, extending the reach of IMV through chosen distribution routes and into the Vet practices by attending conferences and understanding the end user requirements around the World.
- Maintain the IMV SAP CRM with all relevant customer information and opportunities for direct sales
- Maintain a strong opportunities pipeline with the distribution network and direct sales where appropriate
- Conduit between the customer and IMV, take ownership of issues and ensure close out of each issue – full client management
- All revenue to each distributor and the success thereof will be the responsibility of the Account Manager including service contracts, consumable sales
- Encouraging internal staff development with the effective technical use of veterinary imaging equipment
- Significant knowledge of ultrasound and x-ray technologies in veterinary application would be desirable
- Previous sales & commercial experience is essential
- A qualified veterinarian looking for a commercial opportunity would make an ideal candidate for this position.
Competencies/ key characteristics
- A fluent French & English speaker is a necessity in this role
- Excellent communicator
- Strong Commercial Skills and Experience
- A demonstrable interest in technology and its application
- An understanding of the International veterinary markets would be an advantage
- A team player who is prepared to get involved in cross business projects
- A self-starter who has the knowledge and capability to work independently and deliver expectations
- Further language skills in Spanish & German would be an advantage
Competitive base salary and company bonus scheme
Applications to [email protected]