UK (home based) in a central location (Northern England). It is anticipated 50% of time will be spent travelling, including time spent in HQ in Scotland and Global HQ in L’Aigle, France.
Job Purpose / Key Responsibilities:
Develop the name and understanding of the IMV technology brand products throughout the UK & Ireland to the Production Animal Sectors across Bovine, Swine, Bovine, Poultry and Aqua sectors. Manage and grow the existing customer base sales and profitability. Develop and agree, then implement the Sales and Marketing policy developed with IMV Sales Director.
- Implement the policy framework of IMV Technologies - sales and marketing policy into an annual Sales & Marketing Plan.
- Perform field analysis at sector level as input for the Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Develop, share and execute an annual plan to secure and grow existing accounts; to acquire new accounts to launch new and innovative products.
- Analyse trends in sales and recommend the necessary adjustments.
- Identify potential customers in the UK, Irish livestock, farm, avian and aquaculture sectors
- Initiate visit and maintain contact with existing key customers and prospective clients
- Be knowledgeable about IMV Technologies product range
- Ability to cover the full sales process from prospect identification, needs evaluation, customized quotations, follow-up and negotiation. Preparation and submission of proposals in response to the visit and submits it to IMV Sales Manager
- Perform field demonstration, sometimes on farm and with animals (bovine and porcine animals mainly).
- Establish relationships with high level executives (CFOs, CEOs, COO etc.)
- Ability to manage complex sales cycles involving different departments, both internally (technical support, IT, aftersales service, sales administration) and at customer site (purchasing, production, finance, IT, top management)
- Support your clients, their satisfaction after delivery and installation of products.
- Initiating a solution to any problem areas
- Leverage successful sales
- Coordinate and share information with aftersales service department
- Manage all Accounts payable issues
Management and Organisation
- Propose improvement in organization and take the lead on the implantation of some of the organizational improvement.
- Be fully engaged with colleagues throughout the business.
Reporting and administration
- Provide weekly and monthly qualitative and timely reports with the corresponding analysis on sales
- Monthly consultation with the National and Regional Sales managers for the sales results and follow-up and the marketing and sales plan.
- Register of sales activities and pipeline follow-up in the CRM. Maintain accurate pipeline for their own customer portfolio.
- University Degree in Animal Science or similar
- 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- English as native or extremely fluent, French would be a significant advantage, or indeed the willingness to learn French.
- Computer literate
Competencies/ key characteristics
- Identify opportunities and convert them into actions
- Ability to think outside the box
- Is open to change
- Welcomes constructive critics
- Motivated Self Starter
- Enjoys complex and extremely diversified environment.
- Dares (responsible) to take risks to improve existing solutions and approaches.
- Very good ability to manage time and set priorities
- Efficient traveller
- Ability to keep focus
- Good English written skills
- Good oral communication skills, ability to perform presentations, sometimes with large audiences
- Not afraid to say no
- Ability to resist pressure in high stake negotiation
- Not afraid to request back-up on difficult / high stake negotations
- Respect negotiation guidelines
- Developing and inventing new ways to generate business that fit the long-term company strategy.
- Absolute respect of biosecurity rules
- Proactive in making proposals and influencing staff and colleagues in the field of sales and marketing policy to be pursued in order to achieve the agreed sales targets.
- Company car (lease car), computer, smartphone,
- Salary package with important fixed part, yearly bonus scheme (circa £40- 45k + Bonus on achievement of set objectives)
- Imaging healthcare package / insurances etc.
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus all statutory holidays
Applications to [email protected]